LunchEAZE is different from other heated lunchboxes because it is the only one that is completely battery powered. Competing products require you to keep the device plugged in during use, but LunchEAZE goes wherever you go with an internal battery pack. It also features automatic heating, 30 color combinations, and a removable container system.
LunchEAZE is designed to slowly heat your food for a duration of about 1-2 hours to maximize flavor and lock in moisture, starting automatically in order to provide you with a hot meal right on schedule at your designated time. With LunchEAZE, most foods will be hot in 1 hour. Frozen foods take about 1.5 hours. To ensure that all foods are hot throughout, LunchEAZE heats your food for the defaulted 2 hour time frame.
With automatic heating, your food will be ready by lunchtime without any worry or inconveniences.
LunchEAZE’s hotplate reaches 220°F, and most food reaches 200°F. The food container stays sealed, locking in moisture so that your meal stays fresh and flavorful.
LunchEAZE is great for frozen foods, meal prep, soups, and leftovers. Any kind of pasta, rice, noodles, and meats work very well in LunchEAZE, even frozen burritos will get hot right to the middle.
Remember that LunchEAZE is sealed, so moisture does not leave the food. The taste and flavor of frozen pizzas, french fries, and pastries will be retained better than they would be when heated with a microwave. No more sogginess!
For best results with frozen food, let them defrost in the refrigerator.
The battery will last for about 2.5 hours of continuous heating. Enough to heat your meal, and keep it hot while you eat at your own pace so that your last bite will be just as hot as your first.
It’s a one-meal-at-a-time battery. Charging a completely dead battery takes about 3 hours with the included charger. Simply charge it overnight for a no-hassle lunchtime for the next day!
Safety is our top priority, so we ensured that our Lithium Ion battery pack is completely UL 2054 and UN 38.3 certified, and is safe to ship, handle, and use in the device.
The battery can be removed for long-term storage or be replaced with a fresh battery to make your LunchEAZE last. Extra batteries can be purchased for only $24.95 under “Accessories”!
Yes you can! Plugging LunchEAZE in will charge the battery and still allow you to use the product to heat up your food.
Yes, we actually recommend that you leave LunchEAZE in the insulated bag while it heats. The bag allows food to get even hotter, and keeps heat even all throughout.
Nope! The core features (inputting a meal time, or starting heat manually) are available without the app.
The added features of the app gives you the ability to give your LunchEAZE a custom name, leave a personalized message, or prevent others from tampering with your meal with PIN-locked settings.
Most likely. The vast majority of smartphones built after 2011 include Bluetooth 4.0, which is the only hardware requirement for the app to function.
That means any iPhone newer than a 4S and any Samsung Galaxy newer than the S3 will work. iPads and most other Tablets newer than 2012 are compatible too.
NO part of LunchEAZE is microwave safe. The food container is metal, and the base contains electronics.
The removable food container is dishwasher safe. The rest, which contains electronics is not.
The best way to clean the plastic parts is with a damp cloth.
LunchEAZE is NOT waterproof. It is spill-resistant, and designed to allow you to wipe up small spills. It is not designed to be run under the sink or to hold spillage for long periods of time.
Yes! By securely latching down the stainless steel food container into the LunchEAZE base, your food will be completely sealed with no leaks.
Absolutely. Everything in this product is BPA and lead free (ROHS compliant), even components that do not touch the food.
The container is made of food-grade 304 Stainless Steel, and the base is made from ABS (the same plastic as LEGO’s) and Nylon, both of which are completely BPA free.
As of now LunchEAZE is only shipping to U.S. and Canada and from our online store only. Stay tuned for shipping updates!
•If your LunchEAZE is frozen or unresponsive, you can perform a factory reset to get it working again.
•To reset, the unit must first be turned off. If your unit is stuck and will not turn off, you’ll need to unplug the battery- you can find those instructions in another section.
• Then, press and HOLD the POWER button. The unit will power on. Keep holding this button.
• The unit will turn on, it will read “Getting Ready”, then it will go into “Shutting Down” mode, with a countdown on screen. Keep the power button held, the countdown will stay at 0.
• Now, with the power button held, simultaneously hold the UP and DOWN buttons at the same time. If all 3 buttons are held, the screen will show “Debug Mode”. You can now release the buttons.
• Wait 60 seconds. The LunchEAZE will go through some self checks. The hotplate WILL get hot.
• When the process is finished, you will see some colored bars on the screen. Press and hold ENTER and your LunchEAZE will restart, turn off, and be ready for you to use again.
Follow the instructions for Replacing or Re-inserting the battery to fix any charging issues. There are a few things you can check for when charging:
• When the charger is plugged into the unit, the battery icon at the bottom right of the screen should have a small “+” sign appear next to it. If it doesn’t appear, your charger might not be inserted correctly, or the wire might be damaged.
• If the unit appears to charge with the “+” sign, but you find that it isn’t charging all the way, or it is turning off on its own or while heating, it could be a loose battery terminal. Follow the instructions in the Battery Replacement section.
If you need to replace the battery or troubleshoot the existing battery:
• Flip the unit over and remove the two screws on the battery compartment cover.
• Inside, you’ll find the blue battery pack, with two terminals leading from it. One of these is for power, one is for charging.
• Unplug both terminals carefully. Make sure that you only pull on the white plastic connectors, not the wires themselves.
• If you’re replacing the battery, put a new one in now.
• If you’re troubleshooting a charging or power problem, then you’ll be swapping the connectors around. This is safe to do, and you can plug them back in any order.
• Plug terminals back in carefully, do not force them together or you may risk damaging the pins.
• Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, and release. The
unit should shut off.
• Turn it back on. In most cases, this fixes the issue.
• LunchEAZE can freeze for a few reasons, including if you use an emoji character in the message or the name via the app.
• To unfreeze, follow the instructions to perform a factory reset
The unit could be asleep, try pressing any of the buttons. Make sure that you are pressing firmly enough to click the button.
If it’s still unresponsive, try to reset the unit by holding down the power button for 10 seconds, then releasing it.
If that doesn’t work, the unit can be fully reset by unplugging the battery. You’ll need to unscrew the battery cover on the bottom of the unit, unplug both battery terminals, wait 5 seconds, and plug them back in.
Check the Bluetooth icon on the bottom right of the screen. If it’s blue, it’s already connected to something and won’t be found by the app.
Minimizing your app sometimes leaves the unit connected in the background, and sometimes will not connect again. Completely close out of the app, or restart the LunchEAZE unit.
If the bluetooth icon on the LunchEAZE screen is red, it is ready to connect. Make sure you are connecting through the LunchEAZE app, not the phone’s bluetooth menu.
First, check that the unit was actually heating up by looking for the HEAT LED on the front of the unit, and for the display to indicate that it is in Heating Mode.
Test whether heating mode works properly by using the “Heat Now” option in the main menu.
Next, make sure the food container is sitting FLAT against the hot plate, and that it is securely latched by the plastic LunchEAZE lid. Clean the bottom of the food container and the hot plate to ensure good contact.
Carefully check the Current Time and the Heat Start Time, especially for the correct AM/PM, and ensure both times are correct. If you were relying on the auto-start to heat your food up, but your Current Time was set incorrectly, the unit would not have started when expected.
If your unit did turn on, but you want your food to be at a hotter temperature, make sure your settings is set to the highest temperature at 220°F and use the included insulated bag to enhance heat.