Community Video Showdown
Unleash your creativity and show off your LunchEAZE!
Do you have a LunchEAZE and want to win $250? Now's your chance! See details below.
We want YOU to show off your LunchEAZE to the Community by creating short videos and posting them on your TikTok, Instagram, and Youtube Shorts for the month of May!
The rules are simple, and the prizes are awesome!
In order to qualify, you must:
- Create NEW videos that are a max of 2 minutes long
- You can post these on TikTok, Instagram Reels, and Youtube Shorts. Feel free to post the same videos on all 3!
- Upload your videos between May 1st and May 31st. The earlier you post, the higher your chances!
- Your LunchEAZE must make an appearance within the first 10 seconds of the video
- You’ll have to use the “Submit” button at the bottom of this page between June 1st to June 3rd to submit your videos so we can find our winners. Don’t worry, we’ll remind you!
- Tag us @luncheaze and use these two hashtags on your videos: #Luncheaze #LuncheazeShowdown
- There are NO limits to how many videos you can make. The more you create and share, the higher your chances of winning!
- The creators of the top 10 videos with the most views across all platforms will win $250 cash (not a gift card!). One creator can win multiple times if they have multiple videos in the top ten!
- The creator of the Most Creative video will win a special prize of $500, even if this video isn’t in the top 10! This winner will be hand-picked by the LunchEAZE Team.
Looking for inspiration?
Check out these awesome videos for inspiration for your own content!
Submit your Videos
Between June 1st and 3rd, please use the button below to submit links to your videos so we can check them out!
(Button disabled until June 1st)
- LunchEAZE must be shown in the first 10 seconds
- LunchEAZE cannot be negatively depicted, which includes but is not limited to damaging or misusing the product
- Active members of our Ambassador/Partner Program are not eligible to participate
- Previously uploaded videos prior to the start of May will not be accepted
- All uploads must be available to view at least for the entire month of May