An extra charger for your LunchEAZE.
A 9 Volt, 5 Amp wall charger. Only compatible with USA-style 100V-240V outlets, at 50/60 Hz.
International outlets within these ratings require a converter.
The adjustable temperature option allows you to set your LunchEAZE Lite's maximum temperature to any level between 170°F and 220°F, so that your LunchEAZE experience is perfect for you!
Without the adjustable temperature option, LunchEAZE Lite defaults to a max temperature of 220°F.
The original LunchEAZE includes adjustable temperature options.
LunchEAZE comes with 1 year warranty for the base unit and the included battery, for any manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by normal wear and tear, water damage, food spillage, or other malfunctions or damages not resulting from defects in manufacturing.
The warranty does not cover the accessories including lids, meal containers, insulated bags, extra batteries and chargers, and car inverters.
The warranty does not guarantee functions of the mobile app on your specific phone or tablet.
Damages caused by the use of any charger, battery, or meal container not originally purchased from LunchEAZE automatically voids the warranty.
Repair fees for damages not under the warranty start at $50 and includes any replacement parts and return shipping.
The customer is responsible for shipping the unit back to us for warranty work and repairs.
• The warranty can be extended to 2 or 3 years for an additional fee.
• The warranty only covers the base unit, and does not cover accessories such as the insulated bag, battery, lid, containers, or charger.
• The warranty is void if LunchEAZE is modified, damaged, tampered with, opened to expose internal components, or otherwise altered in any way from its original configuration.
• The warranty does not cover software embedded in any Product and related services provided by LunchEAZE or Bluetooth connectivity.
• The customer is responsible for shipping the product back to us if the warranty claim is approved by the Support team. The base unit will be repaired and shipped back as soon as possible with no charge after it is received.
You can view the complete warranty policy here.
A custom-fitted insulated bag for your LunchEAZE, designed to improve heating performance and protect your unit during transport. Has a bottom section for LunchEAZE, and a separate top section for utensils, snacks, and anything else you need for your meal. Leave LunchEAZE in the bag while it heats to ensure your food is piping hot.
An upgraded version of the standard bag , with water resistant PU-Leather exterior, thicker insulation material for maximum heat retention, and a charger port in the back for convenient charging while LunchEAZE stays in the bag. The top section is extended to fit an extra meal container, and contains a separate mesh pocket for an ice pack.